CPIde is a free trial software application from the Source Editors subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-12-12. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal. It is used to develop Pascal / Oberon-style software for the Microsoft .NET framework. As well as the standard programmer-oriented, text-editing features CPIde has additional language-aware capabilities.
If you don't have Visual Studio .NET, but don't like the idea of using a command-line compiler with DOS batch files etc. CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal.
CPIde has the following features:
* General Windows, programmer-oriented, text-editing features
* Fast and highly responsive interactive operation
* Create and run Console and WinForms applications
* Tabbed multi-document interface for editing multiple source files
* Auto-indexing of procedures and imports of each source file for code navigation
* Auto-capitalisation of Component Pascal keywords when typing source code
* Generate and view interface definition files of .NET or 3rd-party assemblies
* Control the complete Edit, Compile, Make, Run and Debug cycle from the menu
* Capture compile errors and console application output in a separate window
* Click on an error line to take you to the actual line in the source
CPIde (version 3.2) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 76 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.