CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal. It is used to develop Pascal / Oberon-style software for the Microsoft .NET framework. As well as the standard programmer-oriented, text-editing features CPIde has additional language-aware capabilities.
If you don't have Visual Studio .NET, but don't like the idea of using a command-line compiler with DOS batch files etc. CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal.
CPIde has the following features:
* General Windows, programmer-oriented, text-editing features
* Fast and highly responsive interactive operation
* Create and run Console and WinForms applications
* Tabbed multi-document interface for editing multiple source files
* Auto-indexing of procedures and imports of each source file for code navigation
* Auto-capitalisation of Component Pascal keywords when typing source code
* Generate and view interface definition files of .NET or 3rd-party assemblies
* Control the complete Edit, Compile, Make, Run and Debug cycle from the menu
* Capture compile errors and console application output in a separate window
* Click on an error line to take you to the actual line in the source
» version 3.2 - posted on 2010-12-12
International character sets, Windows 7 and GPCP v1.3.10 are now supported.
» version 2.1.1 - posted on 2008-07-11
Edit functions operate on errors / output window. Minor problems fixed.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Read the following before using this software. You should only proceed with the installation if you agree to accept the terms and conditions of this licence agreement and disclaimer.
* Evaluation Edition
You may use the Evaluation Edition for a period of up to 30 days. There are no restrictions to the number of computers on which the Evaluation Edition of CPIde may be installed, or the number of people that can use it at any one time.
* Personal Edition
A Personal Edition of CPIde may be installed on one or more computers but may only be used by the single person in whose name it is registered. It is licensed for non-commercial / non-profit use only.
* Professional Edition
A Professional Edition of CPIde may be installed on one or more computers but may only be used by the single person in whose name it is registered. It is licensed for commercial use.
CPIde is used entirely at the risk of the user. Although great care has been taken to eliminate defects during the development of CPIde, it is not claimed to be fault-free. No claims are made regarding its correctness, reliability or fitness for any particular purpose. The Author shall not be liable for errors contained herein or for incidental or consequential damages, loss of data or personal injury in connection with furnishing, performance, or use of this material.